Pages

Thursday 24 January 2008

Christine - A possessed car

(photo from Amazon.com)


(possessed it's because I hope I'll get rid of it on Monday :D)

So I want to buy a new car, I went to the shop negotiated a bit the price for the new car and for my car if I give it in exchange, I got a good quote for both, I'm happy because I'm getting a new car, the dealer is happy because he sold a car and the happiness is bigger for both. And the world is a better place. (if it was that easy...)

BUT (there's always a but) we didn't take into account the feelings of our old car. Feeling that we were letting her (the car is a woman for me) down she thought to fight back and get her revenge. So yesterday I close the driver's door and the lock comes out with the key... mmm... 60 euros to fix it. Fair enough.
Today the shop calls me telling me that the new car is ready to be picked up on monday. Hurrah! I take the car today, lower the window and the window gets stuck and doesn't come anymore up... WTF! Go back to the mechanic... the whole lift mechanism is broken... other 300 euros to fix it... Only 3 days before selling it... She really has a soul... Bastard...

No comments:

Post a Comment